BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION EXPERTS
“Leadership in today’s world requires far more than a large stock of gunboats and a hard fist at the conference table.” – Hubert H. Humphrey.
Enterprise Group Consulting offers an uncompromising commitment to quality and cost-effective business solutions that deliver tangible and measurable results. We specialise in Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Change Management and Capability Uplift (including leadership coaching and mentoring).
We partner with you to design and manage large-scale programs that:
- Eliminate waste
- Improve performance
- Reduce cost
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Shift behaviour
- Improve employee engagement
- Reduce turnover
- Increase capability
- Strengthen collaboration across teams
We work with you to design and develop a transformation strategy and implementation plan. Through the delivery of effective and efficient targeted coaching and mentoring, we can help organisational leaders to take ownership and lead through change to achieve successful business outcomes. We turn good leaders into great leaders, making them enablers within their organisations, armed with the confidence and ability to promote, identify and resolve improvement opportunities.
Our select team of senior management specialists have a minimum 15 years of strategic, operational and project experience, giving you access to the best resources the industry has to offer. They have held senior positions within large organisations, managing large enterprise transformation projects. As a result, we are very familiar with the challenges and constraints that leaders face before, during and after significant change within their organisations.
OUR STRATEGIC APPROACH TO BUILDING CAPABILITY AND SHIFTING BEHAVIOUR INCLUDES:
- Provide senior consultants through the duration of the contract
- Ensure there is an improved and effective alignment with goals and objectives
- Identify and implement strategies that can lead to lower implementation costs
- Design a path for minimal resistance, cost and delay in achieving their targets
- Reduce risk associated with complex transformations
- Uplift capability using relevant examples from your business
- Design and deliver personalised programs for your organisation with agreed outcomes
- Help you transform your culture to commit and drive continuous improvement
- Effective and efficient change management strategy and plan
- Improve leader capability and knowledge, enabling them to lead change confidently
- Lean – eliminate waste / improve efficiency
- Provide critical decision-making tools.
Improving capability, products, services, and processes is an ongoing effort which is more likely to succeed when everyone is invested in the effort. For business leaders, this means cultivating the ability to identify and solve problems, reduce defects, and phase out activities of little value. Enterprise Group Consulting can assist your company to build capability and increase organisational commitment to continuous improvement.
Business leaders who are committed to continuous improvement, continually examine their processes to identify and eliminate problems. Typically, they accomplish this by making small changes rather than implementing a large-scale transformation.
By focusing on improving the business without finding blame, leaders and project teams take actions to reduce defects and remove activities that provide little value.
We assist with the CI strategy and planning of the technical elements of the change, and design targeted learning to build confidence and capability in your leadership and workforce to embed the change. We help implement this culture, based upon systematic and proven methodologies (Kaizen/A3). We then offer development activities designed to make the process of business transformation a positive one.
Enterprise Group Consulting uses a variety of tools to build capability and commitment to continuous business/organisational improvement. We strongly believe that “one size doesn’t fit all” and so design the most appropriate solution based on your CI maturity and needs.
Realising business objectives successfully depends upon having efficient processes in place. We partner with you to transform your business based on the principles of Lean Six Sigma; a collaborative, five-step (6 including safety) approach to successful problem-solving. Building lean capability can help you more easily identify priorities and develop strategy, produce Target Operating Models (TOM), manage Organisational Design (OD), promote effective teamwork and devise implementation plans in line with organisational goals. The end results are reduced costs, increased productivity, improved customer service and many other visible hallmarks of a successful and streamlined enterprise.
ENTERPRISE GROUP CONSULTING WILL PARTNER WITH CLIENT LEADERS TO:
- Identify and prioritise the opportunities
- Develop the Organisational Design (OD)
- Develop the Total Operating Model (TOM)
- Develop a strategy that is linked to organisational goals
- Build Lean Capability in the organisation
- Build the implementation plan to successfully execute the change
- Build leader commitment
CAPABILITY / DEVELOPMENT
All organisational change requires people to adapt to a new way of working, and in an environment of continuous improvement, this can be an unfamiliar minefield to many. Every organisation has its unique challenges. As a business leader, you are a problem solver, but you don’t have all the answers and you’re not expected to. You are, however, expected to lead change, keep people engaged, maintain momentum and deliver and embed the expected outcomes. Confident and committed leadership is pivotal to positive business transformation.
Successful business transformation depends on increasing your capability by learning to work smarter. Our tailored leadership programs offer motivated leaders the opportunity to develop skillsets that facilitate productivity, reduced costs and the realisation of organisational goals. We offer one-on-one and group development in Lean Six Sigma training, A3 thinking, change management skills and more. Confident, capable leaders are the key to improving organisational capability because they have the know-how necessary to keep others engaged, maintain momentum, build confidence and increase workforce commitment to organisational goals. When you invest in their abilities, you display your commitment to making everything about your business better.
WE PARTNER WITH LEADERS TO:
- Offer personalised leadership programs that build confidence, capability and commitment to personal and organisational goals
- Help you and your teams achieve productivity and cost reduction targets through effective coaching and mentoring, resulting in:
- Achievement of your productivity bonus
- Recognition for Continuous Improvement
- Design and deliver LEAN training
- Design and deliver A3 thinking training
- Design and deliver Change Management Practitioner Training
- One-on-one coaching in all the above
When change is managed ineffectively, businesses suffer. Missed deadlines, decreased morale, budgetary overruns, workforce resistance and the loss of valued employees are just a few possible effects. Fortunately, the application of a structured framework of methods, tools and processes specifically designed to manage change can improve your organisation’s ability to meet business objectives by as high as 96 per cent (PROSCI). Enterprise change management training will increase your leadership’s ability to manage change effectively so your entire organisation can enjoy greater success. We can help increase your ability to stay on schedule, operate within budget and increase ROI; because expertly managed change means higher benefit realisation for everyone.
WE PARTNER WITH LEADERS TO:
- Help design and establish your Change Management practice which also includes a framework and toolkit
- Improve the capability of your change management practitioners to reach their potential and improve their embedding success rate
- Coach your leaders to better manage and lead through change
- Develop Change Management Strategies
- Design deliver Change Management Training
- Map your project and Six Sigma methodology to Change Management methodology