Enterprise Group Consulting (ABN 99083267832) (Enterprise) understands the importance of protecting your personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information in order to provide our services and solutions as a supplier of IT Professional Services, and what we collect is likely to differ depending on whether you are a Work Seeker (candidate / consultant), a Customer (client) or a Referee.
For Work Seekers we collect information as it is necessary to assess the appropriateness of work offers, placements and to manage work performance.
- For Clients we are collecting information that is necessary for us to manage the presentation and delivery of our services, and
- For Referees we are collecting information that is necessary to help to make determinations about the suitability of one of our Work Seekers for particular jobs or particular types of work.
Information collected could include:
- Employment history and experience
- Contact details
- Referee details
- Bank account, superannuation and tax file details
- Availability details
- Company contact names and their details
- Address details
- Details about the companies core business services
We do not normally collect sensitive information about you such as information relating to your health, religion, political beliefs or race. If we do collect sensitive information which is reasonably necessary for the operation of our business functions or activities, we will obtain your consent to do so.
If your organisation is an Enterprise client and you do not agree to provide us with your personal information, this may limit our ability to provide our services and solutions to your organisation.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- when you provide it to us for job seeking purposes,
- when you purchase our solutions and services,
- when we respond to your inquiries and requests,
- during conversations or email exchanges between you and our representatives,
- in the course of our checking Work Seeker references with you,
- when you register to our website or respond to an online form on the website,
- when we obtain feedback from you about our solutions and services,
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To carry out our core business activities,
- To match your details to Enterprise job opportunities,
- To keep you informed of other job opportunities and consultant assignments which we may think may be of interest,
- To communicate with you and inform you of our services and solutions,
- To manage and maintain our business relationships,
- To respond to enquiries and requests,
- To obtain feedback from you and improve the services and solutions we provide,
- To provide you with a more personalised experience when you interact with us,
- To conduct administrative and business functions,
- To provide our services and solutions,
- To update our records and keep contact details up to date,
- To enable you to subscribe to our website, newsletters and mailing lists
- To assess the performance of our website and to improve its operation;
- To process and respond to privacy complaints; and
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
Personal information will generally only be collected for the purpose of enabling us to liaise with individuals who are, or who are associated with, customers, potential customers, candidates, consultants or referees or for assessing your job application and/or suitability for other opportunities and consultant engagements which we think may be of interest.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose your personal information for any of the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a lawful related purpose. Disclosure will usually be:
- internally at Enterprise
- to our Clients
- to our Consultants
- to Referees for suitability and screening purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information to certain third parties:
- contractors, suppliers and other third parties with whom we have a commercial relationship for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that terms of service with these third parties recognise that we are bound by obligations to protect the privacy of your personal information and that they will not do anything that would cause us to breach those obligations.
Except as set out above, Enterprise will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or a court/tribunal order or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA?
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate based overseas for the purposes listed above. We may also disclose your personal information to service providers located outside Australia such as North America for some of the purposes set out above. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that overseas recipients of your personal information provide a level of protection for your personal information which is equivalent to the APPs.
HOW DO WE STORE AND SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store personal information to ensure that we can manage and maintain communications with the individuals and organisations with whom we do business. Contact may be verbal, electronic or written. We will only store your personal information if it is relevant to your conducting business with us. We do not normally store information that is sensitive information.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information is protected from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards. We hold personal information in either paper-based records in secure access controlled premises or in electronic form in databases and email files which require logins and passwords.
Enterprise personnel are also contractually bound by confidentiality obligations. Enterprise’s website is linked to the internet, and as the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet.
Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk. If your personal information is no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to either delete it from our systems or de-identify it, except where Enterprise is required by law or a court/tribunal order to retain the information.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and solutions that we consider may be of interest to you.
We may send communications in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will use reasonable endeavours to use that method whenever practical to do so.
We will then remove your name from our mailing list. We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete.
You may request access at any time to personal information that we hold about you and we will give you access in the manner that you request where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, except where we deny access as permitted by the Privacy Act.
For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others, is unlawful or would result in a breach of confidentiality. We may refuse to disclose the evaluative opinion material obtained confidentially in the course of our performing reference checks as this access would impact on the privacy rights of other people. In many cases evaluative material contained in references that we obtain will be collected under obligations of confidentiality that the person who gave us that information is entitled to expect will be observed. We do refuse access if it would breach confidentiality.
You may also request that we correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please send a written request to our Privacy Officer using the contact details set out below. Our Privacy Officer will respond to your request within 30 days after you make the request.
If we have disclosed personal information about you that is inaccurate or out of date you can ask us to notify the third parties to whom we made the disclosure and we will take reasonable steps (if any) in the circumstances to give that notification unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
If we deny your request for access to, correction or remediate a disclosure of your personal information, we will provide you with written reasons for refusing your request and the mechanisms available to you to complain about our refusal.
HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A BREACH OF YOUR PRIVACY?
If you have concerns about how your personal information is being handled by Enterprise or you wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs by Enterprise, please send your complaint in writing to the Privacy Officer using the contact details set out below. The Privacy Officer will respond to you in writing within 30 days of receiving your complaint, setting out what action Enterprise will take as a result of your complaint or alternatively providing an explanation to you if there has been no breach of the law.
Attention: The Privacy Officer
Phone: 02 8096 8600
Fax: 02 8088 6341
25 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000